- Have a passion for the travel industry and positive, outgoing demeanor.
- Have an understanding of the Travel Business and distribution system.
- Possess a business or sales background
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Are proficient in MS Office programs and have had experience with travel industry reservations systems.
- Are capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully.
- Operate with confidence and attention to detail
- Are driven, resourceful, enthusiastic, and results-oriented.
- Special consideration provided for Tahiti Tiare Agents, and/or other South Pacific specialists and bilingual candidates (Spanish, Mandarin, French).
Tahiti.com is an EOE, Equal Opportunity Employer. Tahiti.com offers competitive salaries and benefits, an exciting
work environment and the opportunity to grow with the company.
If you are interested in joining the Tahiti.com team, please e-mail your interest and resume to: Jeanine Cater